Cloud Telephony is the technology that transforms your business phone system to a business phone on the cloud. It is a voice and messaging service that replaces the need for the conventional business telephone system like PBX, EPBAX etc, And most of the time, it is pretty simple for everyone to understand, make/receive(pick up) a telephone call, hang up or disconnect the call, play an audio file, call transfer, call forwarding, conference the call! with Cloud Telephony, this kind of telephony functions can be added to any computer application.
5 Business Benefits of Cloud Telephony :
Here are the five biggest benefits of modern cloud telephony.
3. Cost Efficiency
Pondering what’s cloud telephony?
Cloud Telephony can be an internet-based voice and data storage system hosted by the third party which replaces the business traditional PBX.
All my encounter says that cloud telephony is everything your business requirements. It can build your business very quickly. And someone provides aptly marked that – “The purchase done in technology is usually never a waste”. Onetime purchase will reap lifelong fruitful results in unlimited ways.
Have a little snippet of how cloud telephony can influence your business growth.
1) Toll-free Number – It is basically a virtual free phone number. The largest advantages of tollfree is usually that it encourages your visitors to call you as it’s free from callers end. Thus the engagement rate increases. And to the added advantage toll-free number series is easy to remember, hence your visitors don’t need to notice down your numbers on notepads in order to keep in mind you. What can be another convenient method to boost the engagement and resolve the customer query?
2) Interactive Voice Responses (IVR) – It is a technology which lets automated system interact with human beings by sending pre-recorded voice messages. The hosted IVR acts as a Virtual receptionist of your business and proves to become a secured asset if used correctly. You are helped by it to supply customer service 24×7. So you can become ensured that all your visitors will become attended and answered if they call 9 each morning or 11 at night.
3) Bulk SMS- Bulk SMS Marketing is a method of circulating short communications to millions of recipients via software program such Sarv.com. Today technology is usually on its verge and everyone is running in the race to obtain most from the latest technology. And nowadays mobile phone has become an essential medium of conversation and bulk SMS marketing allows you to connect with a mobile workforce from all over the world. It’s one of the easiest and inexpensive ways to interact with existing and fresh customers.
4) Missed Call Service – I personally believe that customer is an essential factor which determines the achievement of your business. More content customers you have more your business shall grow. But you’ll eliminate the customer if your subscribing treatment is challenging. In this case, missed call service is the solution. Only a simple missed call and your customer gets connected with you. So never miss a potential customer because of lengthy treatment or any loopholes.
5) Voice Broadcasting – It is a mass conversation technique which sends pre-recorded messages to millions of recipients These are automated calls that involves auto dialing. Voice broadcasting has universal reach, therefore, plays an essential role in achieving the vast human population of the world. The amazing factor about voice broadcasting is that no person must handle the calls. Simply record your message and run a voice campaign and all your customers will receive the call all at once.