When Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) were introduced in the early 1970s the vision was clear: digitizing patient records would make healthcare more efficient, and better for the patient and provider.
Shining a light between the rock and the hard place: The importance of information to empower health-app users
Apps, and their use for the promotion of health and wellbeing, are the subject of increasing interest and enquiry; particularly in light of the NHS’ Long Term Plan, and ever-increasing pressures on scarce NHS resources. But finding and downloading effective, engaging, and most importantly, safe health-apps, is a significant challenge.
In a properly functioning brain, both hemispheres communicate equally and at lightning speed, millions of times per minute.
Breast-Tite uses a form of liposuction that relies on a small cannula and a set of probes that emit radiowave energy in a fashion similar to the opposite poles on a battery.
Opioid overdoses are now the leading cause of death for US adults younger than 50.
When we ask employees about their financial security, they tell us their number one stressor is not saving enough for retirement.
Motor neuron diseases are neurodegenerative. They are caused when the motor neurons do not function properly in the brain. These are the nerve cells responsible for controlling the muscles that facilitate the body movement.
- Why It Is Important To Have Cyber Security?
- Smart cities? It’s all about the smart citizens
- LeddarTech to Address Autonomous Driving and LiDAR Technologies in European Conferences
- Nuance Announces Plan to Spin Off Its Automotive Segment to Shareholders as a Separate Public Company
- HARMAN Honored for Connected Car Innovation in 2019 IoT Breakthrough Awards Program
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- AV Technology
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Business Process Management
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics
- Data Center
- Digital Technology
- Disaster Recovery
- Document Management System
- Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Enterprise Security
- Geographical Information System
- HR Technology
- IT Services
- Most Popular
- Open Source
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Project Management
- QA and Testing
- Risk Management
- Robotics Automations
- SaaS Solutions
- Smart City
- Unified Communication
- Web Development