Business Process Management (BPM) software and its services, originating from the IBM, enable businesses to go for an efficient optimization of their performances by a process of ascertaining, documenting and not only automating, but also following a path of continuous improvement, to enhance the efficiency factor and at the same time, work on cost reduction. When you install it, the IT infrastructure of the organization, uses its features for enhancing the company profits and manages the processes without difficulty.
Business Process Management Software solutions play an important part in enhancing the positive aspect of the production, not only of the organization, but of the IT staff as well, whose responsibility it is to enhance their capabilities, adjust to the several changes, and in general, work towards reducing the IT operating expenditure.
Several people refer to BPM as a holistic management, which endeavors to align the business processes of an active organization with client requirements, thereby advancing the business efficacy, while focusing on creativity, flexibility and integrating it with technology. Some also call it a process optimization process because it is a continuous improvement mode and runs on a more efficient platform than a focused, conventional approach of management.
Business Process Management (BPM) software can benefit an organization in several ways.
– Enhancing business productivity and value by introducing automation at a very low investment cost
– It boosts ITIL discipline and best practices across the organization
– In terms of compliance, with regulations like Combined Code for Corporate Governance, Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA, besides others, the BPM software appears as a boon to the organization.
– Integrate the active involvement of the employees in the program for implementation
– Bring about a better amalgamation between the business processes and the profit-making goals
– Put on fast track, your responses to business conditions.
– Speed up your return on investment and ensure cost reduction.
BPM is a combination of these tools (and some more) helping the business to document, understand, measure and improve their business processes. BPM help to create well documented and streamlined processes, which are essential to ensure consistency, traceability and focus towards shared strategy and performance goals.
LSS also is a wide range tool set that is used under organized the following “problem- solving” cuasi sequential steps:
(a) Define -some of the deliverables in this step are project charters, CTQs, house of quality, Kano models;
(b) Measure – statistical descriptive and graphical tools, process and value stream mapping, capability analysis, data gathering tools;
(c) Analyze -statistical analysis tools, brainstorming, Pugh matrices, House of Quality (QFD),FMEA, Muda;
(d) Improve – Pugh matrices, mistake proofing, 5S, design of experiments;
(e) Control – Process Control plans and Statistical Process Control (SPC).